Today’s post is from Dan A to his wife Alicia, who just started working out with us here at Intrepid:
Today marks Alicia’s Birthday. What makes Alicia so special that many of you may not know.
Here are the top 10 facts and reasons Alicia is a special person:
10) She’s a natural public speaker.
9) Alicia is a great dancer, especially Salsa!
8) She’s loves to camp and be outdoors
7) She’s a cool customer in even the most tense and stressful situations. She’s just a natural leader.
6) She is originally from Mexicali, Mexico. From what i understand it is one of the hottest places on earth!
5) She’s a mountaineer! (That’s right folks with her own ice ax and crampons!)
4) She climbed Mt. Rainier during the winter months. Half the mountain was a sheet of ice and I saw a lot of people turn back, where she just kept going with her ice ax.
3) She went to Roosevelt High School on the east side of LA. Back in the early 90’s this wasn’t the easiest school to attend to say the least. She got accepted to Berkley when she was 16 and later moved onto Stanford. To this day Roosevelt teachers still call her to speak and mentor other students.
2) Wonderful to see the way she takes care and raises our son. She has a natural glow when Mason is around.
1) She’s an amazing mom and makes Mason and I extremely happy every day!
I send birthday wishes to the love of my life. To a wonderful woman, wife and mother. Mason and I love you. Have the best day!
3 Rounds for Time:
5 Clusters (135/95#)