1. Tracking back to High School, Cherie was captain of her high school cheer team and also voted “Most Beautiful” among her Senior Class.
2. She missed qualifying for the Boston marathon by only 1.30 minutes in the first full marathon she ever ran.
3. She loves her Georgia Bulldogs, especially if it means tailgating is involved
4. She is a marketers and salesperson’s dream! If you have a product, she’ll buy it!
5. She got her MBA while also working full time.
6. At work, after only her first full year with our team, Cherie was voted by peers to win the “Peak of Excellence” award, which is kind of like the MVP on our team. She also won this award with her previous team in Atlanta.
7. As a friend, she is loyal, fun and an inspiration. As a matter of fact, Cherie was how I started CrossFit in the first place. She was my inspiration. When I saw her kick-ass wedding CrossFit bod, I was like, “HOW? and Where do I sign up??!” However, I was so intimidated by her strength and speed, that I had to go looking for my very own CrossFit gym to join so that I didn’t have to work out next to her. So really, she’s the reason I came to CrossFit Intrepid, and I’m sure I’m not along when I say I’m glad she ignored my insecurities and later joined Intrepid as well.