Today we want to give a birthday shout out to Colleen! Although it is one day early, Mat (Colleen’s husband) has kindly provided some fun facts about the birthday girl.
As tomorrow approaches Mrs. Thompson’s 29th birthday I’d like to share 10 things about her you might not know.
1. She hate’s things that chase her… so chase her on those WOD runs.
2. She makes a mean chocolate chip Bundt cake. I make her make it for my birthday. It’s worth breaking a Whole 30 or 90 for.
3. Colleen has learned that we should probably never again work out together as a team again… especially when I say I am taking it ‘easy today on the WOD’. While she AMRAPs, I take a smooth 3-4min 400m run… I warned her. She does not know how to take it easy on the WODs.
4. Her first 1/2 marathon was a chocolate and champagne themed race.
5. Colleen reads more books in one year than I’ve read in my entire life.
6. Colleen’s favorite music is anything hard rock sounding.
7. Colleen is a big love bucket.
8. Colleen is very competitive. Keep an eye out! She just might be racing you!
9. Colleen is a very fast swimmer. It’s not fair.
10. The birthday is one of her favorite holidays and I am horrible at gift shopping. Fortunately all she ever wants is a sweet birthday card and a lovely dinner.
Happy Birthday a few hours early!
Colleen has been a member since November of last year. She has made huge gains in the short time she has been with Intrepid. She is all laughs and smiles before and after the WOD, but definitely brings the game face and competitiveness to all workouts. We hope you have a great birthday!
In Teams of 4 (2 Men / 2 Women)
Buy In Relay:
Then as a Team, complete:
*One person working at a time. Must complete one movement before advancing.