These kind birthday greetings come courtesy of Sonia and Saulo. Have a great birthday David (P.S. I don’t have any cookies, read on to understand.)
Happy Birthday David!!!!
Let’s get the mushy stuff out of the way and recognize David as an amazing husband, father and most all, my BEST FRIEND. I can’t imagine my life with out him and I enjoy everyday with him. Now, onto a few fun facts about David that you didn’t know. He enjoys riding his motorcycle, will talk to our 2 English Bulldogs as if they will answer back, will laugh at a commercial again and again like it’s the first time he saw it, swears he grew 1 ½ inches at the age of 32, will claim his Cuban side before he claims his Mexican side, will pop lock in his sleep, plans on buying a drum set because Rock Band has made him into a professional drummer, was Katy Pery to my Russell Brand on Halloween, swears dessert comes before a meal and will cut you for a cookie if he has to.
Where to start… So many stories this post isn’t long enough….
Well I definitely won’t be giving David aka “Puppet” any “mushy stuff”, it wouldn’t be our style. I will say the following, (some may be able to relate): In the very short time I’ve known him as I trusted my brothers in the Corps. Enough of that, David’s top 10 countdown;
10. He literally will cut you if he even smells sweets on you, run!
9. He weighs himself every morning, just to see if he can afford to eat some sweets.
8. If you walk into his office unexpectedly, cover your ears you will hear his “drumming skills” John Bonham rolls over in his grave.
7. Every event in life can be covered by a movie clip.
6. Will eat any food left on his desk without hesitation.
5. Is a prankster till no end, we have a war that has been fuming for 2 years now,(we did call a seize fire, we are currently under negotiations), ask him about the Gorilla-glue and my office -.-
4. Cannot walk away from Ellotes, its a Mexican type donut and apparently crack to him.
3. He loves small paperclips, i don’t know it’s his thing. Everyone should bring him a box.
2. His biggest fear besides women taking over the world… Getting fat.
1. He once scared,(I still say bullied), a guy during his lunch break so much he left his food, and ran from the cafeteria.