I have done quite a bit of analysis over the years and have concluded that Michael Huynh is a real life super hero. I know as his wife I am sworn to secrecy but I figured I would make an exception because you are all fam.
The following is a breakdown of my findings:
1. Costume? Check! He wears his green man suit every chance he gets.
2. Super Strength? Check! He can lift his body weight on all upper body lifts and atleast double his body weight on all lower body lifts.
3. Super Power? Check! He can clear a room with one fart and claim that he didn’t smell a thing. Obviously, his sense of smell is immune.
4. Fearless? Check! He has jumped off walls and cliffs without a second thought. Maybe not the the smartest of traits. He misjudged the height of the wall at his work and decided that a large patio umbrella would gently float him down the wall like Mary Poppins. It was a lesson in gravity and one of many trips to the doctors.
5. His Kryptonite? Check! The month of March. He has fractured his hip, sprained his ankle and elbow in the month of march. Definitely a new meaning to march madness.
6. Selfless Service to His Community? Check! He is the most generous, thoughtful and helpful person I know. He has lent his time, energy, possessions and expertise to his family and friends without hesitation.
The evidence is all there and his secret is out. Our very own Intrepid Super Hero turns 34 today.
Happy Birthday Love! Now can you please stop demonstrating your super power for one day.
Back Squat 3×5 or Wendler
Not For Time:
5 Good Mornings
10 Front Squats
10 Weighted Sit Ups