Today’s athlete profile post comes courtesy of Pat, the birthday boy’s S/O.
Some things you may not know about Scott:
- Scott used to live within 3 miles of Intrepid but now lives out in the boonies of Palmdale.
- Before Crossfit, Scott was practically a vegetarian. He now eats more meat in a week than he did in a 6 month span back then.
- Scott loves backpacking, he just finished a 75 mile trip on the High Sierra Trail a couple weeks ago.
- Scott can name almost any tree/plant/flower he comes across in LA.
- Scott hates LA traffic with a passion.
- Scott loves craft beer so much he even made a lil’ 1,600 mile beer run to Oregon earlier this year practically over a weekend.
- Dubs are his #1 goat.
- Scott’s other weaknesses: DONUTS and ICE CREAM!
- Originally from Santa Barbara.
- Scott has not met a city he did not want to visit.
- Lastly, Scott can’t wait to join us for the CFI games!!
Move back to El Segundo soon..
Reminder, tonight is the deadline for your September J&J Grass-fed Beef order!
Press 3×5 or Wendler
Buy In 800m Run
40 Ring Push Ups
30 Kettlebell Swings
20 Toes to Bar
10 Handstand Push Ups