Today’s post was generously provided by Casey. I was lucky enough to sample some yesterday and it’s delicious!
- Whole chicken
- 3 cloves sliced garlic (or pressed)
- 3 jars of your favorite salsas
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt & pepper
- Take washed chicken, slit skin all over, and don’t forget to take the gizzards etc out and discard.
- Put garlic, 2 jars salsa, and broth in crock pot and add chicken. Make sure there is a little room since the chicken will release water and you don’t want it to overflow. Pour remaining jar of salsa on top of the chicken.
- Set on low when you go to bed and it’s ready in the morning.
- It falls apart once u touch it so shred it up, get the bones out, stir it all up and it’s ready!
Back Squat 3×5 or Wendler
12 Kettlebell Snatches
10 Box Jumps
8 Push Ups
Rest 2 minutes